Wednesday 28 November 2012

First Photo Edit: Park Chanyeol

Hi, everyone! Here is another post; however, it's not a short story, drabble nor write up. I'm showing you my first photo edit using Adobe Photoshop! But before I do that I'd like to say something first.

Belated Happy Birthday to the most awesome and most handsome creeper I know! Park Chanyeol! Saengil Chukahae!

He just turned 21, international age, on November 27 this year. I was supposed to post this on his birthday but I didn't have the time to edit the picture. I'm sorry. ^^

So here is my first photo edit.


Just a little trivia, he is a member of a newly-debuted Korean boyband called EXO.

And so... the photo might not turn out the way I wanted it to be but I'm satisfied with the result. :) I was actually having a problem which font style to use. Anyway, because of this output, I actually wanted to learn more about photo editing. I have yet to find time for this week though.

So what do you guys think about my edit? Might I remind you that I'm still a beginner at this, so yeah.

Thanks for reading this post! Stay tuned for more posts. :) God bless.




2 comments:

  1. Whoa! It's good for a first time edit! :D Also, Belated Happy Birthday to Chanyeol!

    ReplyDelete