Sunday 2 December 2012

Good Time

First of all, I'm sorry because this is not another one of my written or "typed" stories. But this is something that I really want to show. I actually didn't mention it in this blog but I actually like making videos. I may not have the equipment and skills; however, whenever I get the chance to make one, I'd give my everything in that video. I put all the effort I could give. Although I'm pretty sure that the output wouldn't be as good as others, I'm still learning, so all is well. :))

Okay, this is the latest video that I shot and edited. It's my friend's school group project. Her name is Trina by the way. She asked me, Sheena, and Chinky for help. Sheena helped out in the pre-production stage. Chinky was supposed to help in the production or the shooting stage but her schedule didn't permit her, so her camera represented her presence. Haha! Hey, Chinx!

I know, I know. The outcome isn't so good. I can't really say that this is an excuse but we changed the concept at the very last minute --- during the shooting day itself. So yeah, I thought of just taking a few clips of my friend, Trina, and her group mates, and a few clips at an event we were going later that time. While editing the video, I then realized that it was not a good idea to insert the event clips. So yeah, I had to manage the clips, although it was really hard because I only took a few clips at the first venue. -shrugs- I even almost pulled an all-nighter for this. I'm glad I was able to have a two to four hours of sleep. 

As a side note, I'm glad that they like the video. That's all I wanted to know anyway.


4 comments: