Saturday 22 December 2012

D-2: Christmas

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't updated for a long while now. I just couldn't think of anything to post about. Fortunately, I was able to find some pictures I took at school the day AFTER I took the pictures in my "Do you smell something? I smell Christmas" post. So yeah. It gave me an idea. This one is just gonna be short, but first, check out the pictures I took. I just love how our school give effort in appreciating Christmas.

Outside the SSD office
 

Afternoon. Main Lobby

Evening. Main Lobby

On top of the main stairs

Christmas is a time of giving and sharing. May we have the heart to continue to love, care, and share, not only to our loved ones but also those who are more unfortunate than us.

The first thing that comes out in the minds of people when they hear the word "Christmas" is presents. Christmas isn't just that. Some people just tend to forget what the real essence of Christmas is.

Christmas is the day when Christ is born. It is the day when we were given a Savior. A Savior that had saved us from sin by sacrificing Himself. We need to be reminded that without the birth of Jesus Christ, we wouldn't be living in this world right now.

Advance greetings to you! Advance Merry Christmas! :) Don't forget to spread the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment