Tuesday 26 February 2013

Theatre


Hey, everyone! It's been a long time since I have posted something here at my blog. I think it's already almost a month.

Today, I'm posting that I made for our theater class. It is a poster of our play entitled "Mercy".

The story is about a mentally challenged girl who is taken cared of by nuns in a convent. The girl's name is "Mercy"; thus, the title. 

Mercy was a mentally challenged girl who was loved by almost everyone in the community. One day when she was outside the church, a guy came to her. He raped her and killed her. 

The message of this play is who the real sane between them is. Is it Mercy who is literally mentally challenged or is it the guy who raped and killed the helpless girl?

The story is based on a real story.

Below is the poster I made for our play that was just performed earlier today.

 


The picture used in the poster is taken by yours truly. The poster is edited also by me. Yeah, I'm still not good at photo editing. I tried my best. I'm sorry. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment